Friday 13 July 2012

The final month!

Well, my eleven months on this fellowship are nearly up and, now that the teaching year has finished, the work rate for this project has now stepped up a gear from 'busy' to 'very busy'! Dave Beer and I are both writing up research outputs and I've been carrying on with interviews (most recently with four hugely influential figures in recording, see here), public engagement (most recently at the Big Bang Fair in York) and speaking at conferences about the project.

We've acquired many hours of interview and focus group data from well over two hundred people and this will live on after the fellowship in the form of an archive of transcriptions, papers and articles.

Right, better get back to work. I'll be back on here soon with details of how to access the archive and the latest news as the fellowship draws to a close.

1 comment:

  1. Recording studio las vegas I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete